Monday, September 10, 2012

Horror on the Orient Express - Kickstarter!

Pretty much every man and his dog familiar is using Kickstarter these days to crowd source the funding for, well, everything!  I tend to avoid them like the plague because 1. I know I would spend a stupid amount of money in pledges on 'cool stuff I don't really need' and 2. I don't have a lot of spare money. 

Still, when I heard about that Chaosium had a Kickstarter to re-publish the old 'Horror on the Orient Express' campaign I pretty much slammed by pledge down and said "where do I sign!"  HotOE is one of those classic campaigns that I never got a chance to pick up and play when it was released originally. and I can't wait to play it. I've seen PDFs of course, but I really (REALLY!) want the boxed edition that the company is planning - with as much addition 'stuff' as I can get my mitts on! 

It will come as no surprise to know that Chaosium made their $20,000 goal and went onto over $100,000.  If you're interested (and well you should be!) check out the Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment